hosting an MUD

Well, as the topic says. I want to be able to host an MUD because my router doesn't allow the forwarding of ports, nor can my computer be active enough of the time. would anyone be able to host it for me? I'm using coffeemud to create it. getting the hang of scriptable, all that stuff.
Thanks in advance!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector