Re: How to play GTA with NVDA screen reader?

A few questions for these who messed around.
What, exactly, are traingrs in GTA/ Dont need to ansfer that, but would be cool. I can allways duckduckgo it, cause i am not using google.
2: What exactly this trainer does? EG tells you where to derive, helps aim, ETC.
3: Couls someone please record an audio or a video of this thing in action bevause i dont have GTA5 bouth right now and i want to see it.
I could allways try to make my brother give the game to me if he has it on steam, or just stil use this xbox version, altho the trainer would be inpossible there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MichaelJ via Audiogames-reflector