Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

No, I am not one of the end-of-the-world activists. I believe that that people will put an end to their race and they do not need Covid for that.
Today I wasin Cracow, one of the biggest city in Poland. Streeds were almost empty, and queues in the shops were extremely huge, like some of us had to stand outside. Today our government decided to lock down schools, universities, cinemas and other cultural objects. I think that is a very good decision, as there will not be that many infected (28) in time of wrtiting this posts. How is the situation in your countries?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector