Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

It's funny to listen to things like "stadiums around the world are being abandoned" while also hearing "companies are encouraging their employees to stay home," as if these two things are mutually exclusive from one another. There are so many things wrong with the coverage of this virus. I admit that I don't feel particularly comfortable traveling back to my university, not only due to the possibility of getting sick at a very crucial time during my education, but I also don't want to spend the money to get back to school knowing there is a strong possibility that they will move to online classes, in which case I can stay in my hometown area and do my work. It's turning more into an inconvenience in other areas of my life than just my health, as is the case with an overwhelming majority of the population. At least, here in the states, that is. Just look at how many events are being canceled.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector