Re: Modifying Voice Assistant sounds

I personaly use Audex to change the charging sound on my samsung a50 and locking and unlocking sounds, since I can't root it yet and fully change these.
I don't use sounds for my screen reader in general, so I don't really care about the rest.
Man, I really hate the Samsung charging sound in android 9, I changed it with the one on android 8 or 7 on the s8 and I used the locking and unlocking sounds from my Samsung galaxy a5(2016), they are much better in my opinion and I just feel nostalgia using them.