Re: Doing an STW Live Stream Tonight at 8:00 PM EST

Sorry guys, change of plans. Unfortunately there will be no STW stream tonight for a few reasons.
1. A few of us are going to be AFK, so if we were to go ahead without those people we'd have to repeat the quest all over again just for them.
2. I've been sitting in my computer chair for a while, and it's not a good chair, especially when you consider I have back problems.
3. I lost my wired headphones, and I kind of need those because... Yeah, it just wouldn't work without headphones.
I'm sorry guys. Hopefully we'll get to stream next Friday.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector