Re: Crypt Shyfter, light hearted rpg gamebooks

Okay, just a note that the games are now available again. The hole collection can be bought here, and the games can be Bought here, for a dollar each.

Sadly, there is a note on Kfsb's website that he's not making anymore crypt Shyfter games, and as people will gather, the games on Itch.io are now being sold by a writer of erotic fantasy adventures.
I hope Kfsb is alright and hasn't had any major upheavals in his life which have caused him to have to stop game development, though for everyone else, it's nice the games are still available.

As for Princess Barbarana, the writer of erotic fantasy who seems to have taken over distributing the crypt shyfter games, I'm not sure. Since her games are twine I'm guessing they will be accessible, though equally as her games are commercial, albeit very inexpensively commerical, I've not tried her stuff as yet, and since straight up erotica is less my thing without the rpg/adventure elements I don't know if I'd be willing to hazard cash on trying.