Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Well in new zealand nothing bar sports and other events are gone but gym and other eating places still work.
But its ever changing, some family are scared about public transport use and probably for good reasons but there are people that are using more cars so more traffic jams.
I don't know if it will be the end just yet.
There are people on the tv saying that they have almost cracked it so in 2-3 months this maybe all a rotten egg.
Rules will be inforced and no travel outside the country and quarenteen all day long.
No one is suggesting stay at home but hmm don't shake hands, and keep your distance.
May as well be suggesting, use your phone to chat, don't talk and don't go out.
My life aint stopping because of this thing.
I will take precautions where I can but I am not stopping.
Once everyone closes things down then, hmm.
Funny thing is, I'll bet you 50 bucks that once this is all over, everyone will be up in arms about crime rates due to no jobs and gaming adictions and mental issues due to everyone staying at home, and that we are not talking to eachother because the net is more interesting.
The governments of the world will be dismembered by the angry mob for turning us in to fat unhealthy slobs when they were trying to save our ass but oh well.
At least its stressed that trade will continue no matter what.
One thing no one has thought about is if it all stops and something breaks, or the nukes come because something breaks, if everyone is home no one will be fixing it.
So yeah if this gets much worse, the world is going to probably end.
Once enough things break.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector