Re: dark's and nocturnus posts make me feel nostalgia

You guys seem to be forgetting something. Just look at what I'm sure is the correct version of my signature. Dogma is, of course, the art of accompanying other people's minds. Big brother is watching you, and all that. I'll have the thought police on to you soon enough if you choose to persist with your heretical life stiles. And now, to show you all I mean business, here is the correct version of post 22.
Too far.
Therefore, I will use short words because if I speak too long, things will break down, and that will be bad.
I will limit my words to a fool.
Oh yes, dough is a word, dough is a word, although this is a word twice and it is made from bread.
Now, Knock turned us around (one more word), not good. Therefore, he should be banned from the same age as his twins, and he is full. I will throw their two Grue to them. They are not Ted who miss the tree at all, but he has many suspense. Therefore, Noke must use such a new fairy to make us 10:40, not a dough.
As the four peat tsars, he is the king to solve your problem, but he can still count the trees. This is good because we should count the trees to prevent the bad eight climbs. This is why we have to turn around and go. Because he lost a few cents, and where there were no cents, there was no change. Therefore, I am a loyal supporter of the Tsar and think that he should rule the whole world with his good manners. It is well known that the Scots lake is the lake where the Moon Star is locked.
Bees are also a good thing because they can bend their knees, and we all know how strong knees are for peeing, so bees should live with sand dunes and have a large portion of tea. Although I am an inside person, of course, I like to drink tea very much because it makes you live on raw tea, so you need to treat net tea as tea, which is why when we count trees in this part of your rope We have a niche and this is our rope. The way knees, because Anne-like men have good knees, which proves that the rope bees are eager for us.
Well, I think the situation in Spain is good.
By the way, if people don't get the above positions, try to read them verbatim.
With our dreams and singing, we are endless and carefree! The glory of our persistence in the glorious future we see,
Our soul sounds with loud music; guys! definitely is
We live in dreams and singing, a little far from you. (Arthur O'Sonisi 1873.)