Re: I'm completely stuck. Please help me

@ogomez92, that’s too easy.
What I did is go out in space and join the death match against invading aliens while researching 2 pieces of data, which is about project alpha and the UAC, or the union aerospace corporation. Then I land on mars with the GMA lander rocket, then I go deeper to see if the shades of doom is there. Lucky that the BFG 9000 is under my control, all I did is blast those demons away, sending them back to hell.
But wait, the gate suddenly opens and I’ve been teleported to hades place. Since what he did is cursing every living things, then summoning ghosts to aid him. Luckily, edward blake, the legendary blind knight, comes in to my rescue, slaying the ghost and hades until both of them are dead.
Going back to crystal city, something is wrong on the way. There’s a death on the road, because of so many peoples run in to cars and those cars always moves on a very high speed. Because of that, I shoot down all the passing cars then I go back to yamijin’s house.