Re: Help with cydia impacter

To be honest, I think Impactor is a bit of a mixed bag right now. Apple are trying harder than ever to minimise this type of activity. If you really do want to effectively do this, you really want to think about jailbreaking. Now before anyone jumps on me upon reading these words, just consider this. If your warranty has expired anyway, that obviously won't be an issue, that's also only if an Apple employee notices you're jailbroken in the first place and since Apple can't directly tell if you are apart from obvious signs, you just have to hide that. As for security and compatibility, there's something called Google that lets you search for keywords. Seriously, I didn't intend to go on a rant when I started writing this and I'll try to keep this to a minimum, but if you can't be bothered to research something yourself, then I really don't know what to say.
@8, you said and I quote:
"From what I've heard, it can make your device unstable,"
The proof is pretty much in your text. You said, "can". That doesn't mean, will.
@9, you said and I quote:
"by jailebreaking your device, you break all limits"
Who said that was a bad thing? That's  basically the whole point of jailbreaking, because people got fed up of Apple not adding requested features that jailbreaking does.
OK, with that over, sorry for the long and rambling post.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector