Favorite Audiobooks

Hi all,

I'm fairly new here, looking to get to know you all a little better.  I listen to audiobooks when I am on the road, and looking for recommendations.  Any genre works for me.  What are your favorites?

If you don't listen to audiobooks, just tell me something else about you that you enjoy.

I'll start.  One of my favorites is Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.  The narrator on this particular version is really good:
https://www.amazon.com/Meditations/dp/B004INMVDY/

I've listened mainly to a lot of non-fiction in the past, but recently started getting into the Forgotten Realms books.  This one in particular:
https://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Shard-Le … B00BW9ZUXK