Re: Narcissu 1st & 2nd - An visual novel accessible for the blind!

hi.
It doesnt works, I was installed this game and downloaded the patch file.
I am clicking in the game on start button with help with ocr and after that nothink is happening I see only back button.
I dont hear any sound from this game.
I can not install patch, because after clicking on executable file .

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: seal
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mojsior
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Orin
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: harrylst