Games and toys for young children!

As we're all stuck at home right now, and we have 4 children ranging in age from 10 months to 8 years, we're looking for already adapted toys/games that we can play with them.
Does anyone have resources?
If so please post links.
Computer games that are both accessible as well as playable by sighted children are also fine.
If this is the wrong room, feel free to move it!