Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

OK transparency. I understand what that means. I have tried to be transparent as possible with our community. The daily death will issue is being worked on. My team has gotten permission to work from home during this virus pandemic. The email login keyboard issue, Apple is not allowing a third-party user to access the accessible keyboard function for some reason. I don't understand why not. I was under the impression that Apple would allow us to use their tools on their platform. The $500 server issue is for third-party transaction. It was $800 but, we found a cheaper provider. Apple does not allow third-party developers to access their servers for in app purchases. Apple will keep track of money spent but, they will not keep track of consumable purchases such as what you spent money on. Yes there is an in app purchases in the game. They are not mandatory as you get free weapons along the way. Power ups and weapons that are there in case you get stuck. The in app Purchase is a way for you to support my development team so they can get a paycheck. Unfortunately they don't like to work for free. I took the Apple form down because people were breaking The guidelines I set. It was supposed to be used to help one another not to disrupt and cause issues. I agree with Liam. Constructive criticism goes along way. If you're angry about something, it's OK. There are certain ways to manage and convey how upset you are without causing anger. when you say I am lying to you, I'm not sure what you mean. What have I lied about? I have always had an open door policy. If you're having issues I respond to emails very quickly. We will be resolving these issues the best we can and keep moving forward in the production of CMR. I am sorry if you are not liking this game. I promise it will get better. Happy hunting.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 1008jmd via Audiogames-reflector