Re: undead-assault is back!

Hello,
I cannot hear when others reload, pick up weapons, and use juggernaut. There might be more.
For some reason, my footsteps echo but others don't seem to
In the old version, I used to be able to hear everything when I died so I could know better what's going on and decide better when to spawn. Has this been taken down because of your choice? If so no problem.
After juggernaut, some wierd sound plays then the surface ı walk on seems to change but others seem to walk on the same surface as before.
We had a game that everyone left. Finally I died and the game didn't end. I didn't have quick revive. I quit by pressing escape, I hope at least it counted the zombies I killed.
When I press enter on the intro, it fades out a bit, then back in, then abruptly stops.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : secret_land via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : secret_land via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : secret_land via Audiogames-reflector