Re: My Weekly YouTube Gaming Streams

Hey guys. I figured I'd give you updates on what happened after every stream so you can determine if you'd like to listen to that stream. I'll also be using this topic as a means to give general updates on the way I'm structuring things and the like.
The first thing I decided to do was delete the post talking about Discord, and just merge it with the first post. I'm going to post updates in this topic every week, so there's already going to be a lot of posts here. May as well try to minimize that.
When I do an update, I'm going to make a post in this topic, as well as update the first post with the latest updates I make.
This stream was actually lots of fun. I messed up by having the wrong title and privacy settings for the video, so I actually had to go in and fix all of that 20-30 minutes into the stream. It took us a while to really get started, but when we finally did get things working the stream essentially hit the ground running. I think this was the funnest stream I've ever done on my YouTube channel to date. We all had lots of fun, and I hope you guys enjoy listening to it just as much as we enjoyed doing it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector