Re: Feedback on C code?

See, I don't mind. Reason why I typically invest in books or courses is because of the logic of "They know how to teach this in the most succinct manner." Obviously, not true, but hey. At least they have some sort of a plan where as I may end up floating place to place looking for answers and or tutorials about a concept that I felt I still didn't understand after reading my current resource. I have no issue with it, but a part of my brain hates "wasting time" (do note the quotation marks) on research, at least when it comes to trying to find the right resource. When it comes to learning, I tend to be cautious... perhaps too much so.
Point noted about college, too. A pity, but hey, what can you do.
I may learn rust in the future, we'll see. I do want to get to a point where I feel semi-comfortable with C before learning anything else, though.