Re: C++ fixed width and strange 0 truncation

I'm just going to use struct SDL_Color {r, g, b, a}. I didn't necessarily want to have to use that and have to unpack the components every time, but its way more clear, compatible with many more systems, and easier to manipulate the individual elements.

neat trick though to get each component. I'll keep that in my back pocket.