Audio drama discussion and some things some of you might want to know.

First off for those who haven’t heard, according to the leviathan chronicles blog, Leviathan Chronicles is returning sometime in April.

With that said, what are your favorite audio dramas? Try to specify if they are free and what platforms they can be found on. my favorites have got to be we are alive, 48 chapters of zombie apocalypse awesomeness, Leviathan Chronicles, The White Vault, and probably a few others I can’t remember right now.