Re: Is FIFA 20 playable for the blind?

I am going to paste the keyboard keys here, This is when you set the game to keyboard only, by default the game is set to keyboard+mouse, so these keys won't work.
These are for beginners only, I will write a complex guide later.
W A S D, player movement
Modifiers
Modifiers are keys which you press alongside other buttons, and depending on if you're defending or attack, and which key is pressed, these modifier keys do different things.
caps lock
left shift
left control

attacking keys. meaning that you are in position of the ball
Note that i will include only some of the important modifiers, I will complete this later and include all of them.
L, short pass
K, long,  through ball pass.
J, lob ball, and also cross when you are in the final third.
Space, shoot, and headder, when ball is in the air,  modifiers include:
caps lock+space, flair shot, Makes your player to shoot with beautiful moves, but they are hard to score, most of them will get saved, or go out horribly.
control+space, chipped shot, your player will try to  chip the ball over the head of the keeper, you need to be close to the keeper otherwise he'll just reach up and grab your ball!
I+space, I forgot the name of this, bt This will decrease the power of your shot by a lot, and will make your player to bend the ball or make it spin.
Remember, by default , most of the times you just have to use space, which makes your player to strike powerfully

W A S D, move player
shift+wasd, sprint fast, will put you in free dribble mode as well. This will make your player to blaze forward fast, and you need to dribble the players who mark you. Almost  always you will lose the ball this way, unless you know what you're doing.
caps lock+wasd, shield the ball. The accessible way of playing fifa. hold this and your player will protect the ball and move forward. He'll be slow but this is the best way we can play and not lose the ball often.

Defending, meaning that when you don't have the ball
Control: switch to the nearest player to the ball
L, press and hold to make  your controlled player to automatically intercept the ball, legacy mode only!
I, press and hold to make a second player pressure your oponent, be careful though, this will make them to fall off formation!
J, tackle. is not automatic
K, rush goalkeeper towards ball, be very carefull with this! I almost never use it,
space, slide tackle,

free kick and corners, Actually the buttons do different things but im going to just mention the important ones that you can use for both situations. this also includes the free kick that your goal keeper begins with.
space, shoot
J, cross
L, pass
(free kicks have complex modifiers, i will cover this later perhaps, cause i have to learn them myself)

arrow keys change tactics. I will cover this later
F, switches you to goal keeper mode, and will make your team to play automatically, so don't press unless you intend to!