Re: accessible PSP Games?

Great news! We *can* play Dissidia, at least 012, online! Join the Dissidia Discord for more info. It involves installing Zero Tier One, a networking program, connecting to their server with it, and, when ready for a match, adding their IP address to PPSSPP's networking settings, in this case we'd have to edit the PPSSPP.ini file. But I got it all set up in a good 5 minutes, so it's not hard at all. There's a zip file you can download with their standard PPSSPP version, with a 100% completed Dissidia DuoDecim save file, meaning we get all maxed out characters without having to go through story mode, and a file with directions. You have to have the ROM yourself though. Discord link:

https://discordapp.com/invite/a44rneC

About ZeroTier, just use the CLI. On Windows, you have to run it as administrator, on Mac and Linux, you may have to use sudo.

zerotier join 8056c2e21c000001

To join the server, then if you want to host, run the ad hoc server EXE, and get your IP from
zerotier-cli get 8056c2e21c000001 ip4
and put that into your PPSSPP.ini file, in tournament_pack\ppsspp\memstick\PSP\SYSTEM

If you want to fight some one else, or a group battle, put the host's IP in the PPSSPP.ini file.
Also, change the PPSSPP's Mac address. To do that, open PPSSPP, and using OCR, go to Settings, Networking, and press enter on Change MAC Address.

It sounds harder than it is. Believe me, if I can do it, you can to! Come, let us meat on the battlefield!