Re: How to get entombed for free?

If I was you, I wouldn't even bother, unless you're ready to text the admin  multiple times or even wait for a year. Because trust me, I wanted to play for the last 2 or 3 months and i still don't have the account activated, which is kind of rubbish since there should not be any of this hassle. Although it is great that the game does not need to be purchased no more.