AudioWizards on SALE!!! 60 % OFF

AudioWizards go on sale! Get your own copy for just 1.99 $ or 2.29 €! (depending on location, but about 60 % from the original price). Offer only available from 24th March to 29th.

We know it is being hard to be at home in a quarantine, and hopefully the time of Covid-19 is soon over…but until then, enjoy destroying distortions and listening to the crazy lessons of Saundaman. Over 25 levels full of surprises and items to win or collect, and an endless level to test your skills!

Here the direct links to App Store and Google Play
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/audiowizards/id1475627591
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &hl=en

Ps: Soon, but not yet, we will have AudioMagos available, the Spanish version of the game.
Ps2: Soon we will have the beta test version of AudioWizards multiplayer ready. More news about that in few weeks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector