Looking for a new mud to play

Hi.
I recently quit playing a tempest season because of a very snobby elitist class, and need a new mud to play, especially with how the world is right now.
Qualities I'm looking for is:
A unique and interesting set of races / classes, or perhaps I should say various ways to play the game.
A decently sized playerbase.
RP opertunities - no 500 pages of written lore about your character, but a world that prefers rp to non rp.
Obviously somewhat accessible, or with a staff who's active and working on accessibility.
Other good qualities are just a bonus but will not be the determining factor if I like a mud or not.
BTW, while I was playing a tempest season I was making a sound pack for it but I deleted all my script files for it. I'm just saying if there's a mud I like and play a lot I will probably create a miner sound pack for it.
Cheers ya all, and stay safe out there!