zdsr?

Hi everyone,
A few times I have heard mention of a screen reader called zdsr. All I seem to recall about it is that it's Chinese and that it might? be better than NVDA for some things and has some different voices. I really don't have any solid facts though, and I wasn't able to find it by googling. Today, my curiosity about it was peaked when trying to deal with a program with some accessibility challenges. Does anyone know about zdsr and can tell me a little about it/where to get it?
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector