Re: AudioWizards on SALE!!! 60 % OFF

Ian Reed wrote:

Hi david_oliva,

I purchased both the iOS and Steam versions of Audio Wizards and think it is a well made game.
I wanted to purchase the soundtrack through Steam, but could never figure out how to do that.
Can you tell me how to purchase it?

Hi Ian
We have solved now the problem with the soundtrack. It was on our side the mistake.
Now it is possible to buy the game in Steam, to buy the soundtrack, or to buy the soundtrack and the game. Sale prices are only available for few days.

Furthermore, we have been hearing your complains about Steam not being accessible. And we have started the process to make the game accessible through other platforms like Itch.io. But that will take some days. We will let you know when we are there.

Here the link for the soundtrack, now only  1.59 €
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1218 … oundtrack/

for the game and the soundtrack, only 2.59 €
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1 … oundtrack/

and for the game, only 1.59 €
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1215 … ioWizards/