Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

oh awesome! Thanks for letting us know…
I actually liked Hollywood visionary so much that I bought it, Really good scene setting in that story, it makes the characters come alive and highlights an often overlooked but important section of American history.
Plus it just inherently has a lot of replay value.
I thought the characters (especially the main character) in showdown at Willow Creek were a bit flat and devoid of personality. The story also just seemed rushed and scattered, with the author trying to focus on too many things at once.  The mystery itself just never really pulled me in either, Although I thought the engineer character was pretty cool.
Superheroes were never really my thing to begin with, so while I respect the writing (Especially with characters) in heroes rise, and the gadgets and powers are pretty cool, I just had a hard time following everything Quick enough or feeling like I belonged in the setting.
I am excited to try these new ones out!