SoR2access again, with recordings and other games

So I spontaneously tried playing some Genesis games, and this happened.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/na4jd7

It contains:

  • my copy of KFusion, which may o may not be useful for anyone.

  • Streets of Rage 2

  • The Streets of Rage 2 access program. Just extract everything and run SoR2access.exe, preferably after Streets of Rage 2 is loaded in your emulator. The .bgt file is included just for the fun of it, but I won't complain if someone makes improvements.

  • a few other games. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters, and Mighty Morphing Power Rangers: the Movie are reasonably straightforward (the former is a fighting game, the latter a Streets of Rage-esque sidescroller). I might make recordings of them eventually.

  • an X-Men game is included, even though its accessibility is pretty poor, because some practice with it and the vOICe can g et me almost as far as a not-too-committed sighted player (or at least, those in my family, who only ever got aproximately as far as I can without cheats). Throw in game genie codes, and who knows what we can accomplish? (Infinite Iceman might qualify as hax).

  • Hopefully-useful (or at least interesting?) recordings of me demonstrating SoR2 and X-men with the appropriate access tools. I only went a little over halfway through the first level of So2, just to demonstrate hte access program. I went until I got stuck in X-men (and I've made it past that point with just the vOICe before).

There's a readme, too.

Hopefully this was worth it for someone else. smile