Re: Audiogames.net Down

Hi guys,
Just a quick update notice, we cleared the site and completely removed the malware and hacks. As we had to find out what was the matter, but could not access the site ourselves, this took some time...
We just hope the site can become whitelisted as soon as possible.
Then, we'll try to remove as many vulnerabilities to prevent this from happening again! Thanks for your patience and our apologies for being offline this long.
To reassure you: we will definitely bring the site back online!

All the best!
Richard and Sander

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector