Re: Manjaro architect talking released! Better alternative to jenux

Voxin wouldn't install on this distribution. I installed the Mate image and loved the performance, but I wish I could use Voxin in it. A tip I recently figured out, if you can't use an distribution installer, a lot of the time you can get around this, and make the installer usable,  by going to preferences/personal/assistive technologies, and enabling it and then logging out and logging back in to the bootable USB. Also, I also should mention that you can run most root apps through sudo: You just have to use the -e flag. So sudo -e command and you will be able to use bleachbit , or whatever gui thing you want as the root account.