Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello,
I am representing my group on this forum. We are senior computer science students tasked with creating accessible game features. Our concept is to take the research about spatial navigation and focus on that. We plan to also use screenreaders and exploring other options for feedback so that visually-impaired players are able to stay immersed and navigate 2D space with 3D audio.

It was suggested to sign up and post our survey here from r/blind on reddit. I am not sure about the rules so I will post the link here and if a mod could look over it and approve it. If not, please contact me. We are trying to get input from visually-impaired gamers but anyone can fill it out as all input is valuable.

We will not be profiting and this is for our senior competition.

Link to survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp … sp=sf_link

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Crimso via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ijones311 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : komutan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Menchie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Frenk Kinder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AccessibleGameProject via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Viik1nki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : alex_pw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Night_King via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : psychostrike_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : code-master via Audiogames-reflector