Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hi.
So, this waiting and waiting to get permission to take off is driving me nuts. Here is an example:
I'm trying to complete task 1.1. When I ask for permission to take off after I have bored the passengers, I constantly get told that the runways are in use.
1. I have waited for more than one hour with the same result.
2. I have restarted the task more than three times.
I have spend like two hours on this today without making any progress at all. Is the game ment to work like this? Am I just too impatient? I feel this is waist of time to wait an hour for take off, and you still don't get the permission. I hope to get any tips on how to solve this. Otherwise, I have other games to spend my time on.
Sorry for this negative post...