Re: Give me your thoughts

Oh why goodness, this should just be in the offxtopic room. Many people view that section. Should we then post all our topics twice, once in here and once in off topic? Should I post my Dissidia Final Fantasy topic in OT because I desperately want more blind people to know about it, play it, and love it? What about new releases? These are new topics after all, shouldn't we post all of our new topics there too? And developers, too, we can't let them go without reading our topics, which we have painstakingly created. And site news, of course, it should be news that we create topics too!

Really, I think this belongs just in the off topic room.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector