Re: Distance Learning and Math Courses

@5&6, I spent upwards of 10-12 hours per week studying for calc classes which is the only way I understood those concepts at the level I do. I know that's not feasible for everybody, but drilling, practicing, and more drilling was what got me A's. I'd just recommend hammering them as much as you can. Exposure is the best way to become more familiar and comfortable with something that seems horribly daunting at first, and takes a few days to really wrap your head around.
I always found one-on-one teaching the best way to help me learn. I'm very fortunate enough to have a tutor who's a senior math major and has done tutoring and served as a TA for a year and a half, so he's very experienced and good at explaining things in a way I understand. Not sure what resources are available to you at your respective institutions, but maybe they offer some remote assistance?
Outside of that, I'd just hammer, review, more hammering, a little more review, maybe a beer somewhere in there, and finish up with some review.
I'd try to explain how some of this works, but I'm god-awful at teaching and will most likely confused you more -- I also don't want to hijack my own thread, lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector