Re: Best platform for Multiplayer 1st person shooter game?

Erick wrote:

Make sure you have a plenty of weapons, such as explosives and all.

ja ja ja. I'm afraid explosives are a little bit out of the context, at least, as such. In the original audiowizards, you fight with the elemental magics to the distortions, which could be one out of four elements; earth, fire, water, lightning. Now you will be a distortion yourself, and you also fight using those 4 elemental magics. The idea is to recognize what element the enemy you are aiming is, and select the most suitable magic from the four possible to cause that enemy the maximum damage. Absolutely, the game could benefit from some extra things, but at this moment I admit that I will be extremely satisfied if we get done our plan without bugs. That would be a success and a good starting point. If then people likes the game, and we see that it has business potential, we will keep pushing it forward with new features and game modes. Let's see what we get done and how.

Thanks for the comment Erick

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector