Re: programming languages question

Adel, delete this topic now. I'd never thought I'd see you post this.
I really don't want you to get flammed, but I'm sure you've seen all the topics on here, plus I'm sure you have your own knowledge. Come on man. YOu start off with developing a semi-diffucilt game. Let's go smaller, BGT is simple, and a pretty god base to start on. It might be difficult to switch to something like python, but its still good for code concepts. Python may be easier, because, well, you can use it for more than just audiogames, and in my opinion the sintax is more straight forward and understandable than BGT. For example,
def game():
Jaidon="14"

BGT would be somthing like
void main():
string jaidon="14"

Or something like that. Though not much, python code can be a little easier to read and understand than BGT, because they use more english words. I know void means to cancel, not to define something. Def, makes more sense in that aspect. At the end of the day, its up to you whether or not you wanna learn python, BGT or PB. And I'm sure your parents aren't  going to spend 700 dollars to get that for you, so its out of the question.