Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Hey just wanted to clarify. The retirement level was dropped to 50 in the dev version, which hasn't been released yet. So currently, its still at level 100 in the live version. Also, after the limit gets dropped to 50, you'll only get Pets, not Pets and Artifacts like the current release says. I had to push them off cause they were not really working the way I wanted. So they'll probably be after the 2nd retirement to give me time to tweak it. The way they will work though is you'll find random maps while exploring. You can use these maps to enter unique dungeons with special bosses. Map bosses will drop artifacts. Artifacts are special equipment that will have unique enchantments and their level is based on how many times you've found that artifact. These levels persist through prestiges.

I've considered making gear with multiple enchantments. That might be something that comes later, not sure how that will upset the balance of things but I'll toy with it. The way I thought of doing split enchantments was with a prefix and suffix, such as Fiery Dagger of Water or something like that, and the bonus would just be +.5 to each instead of +1 to one element. But I like the idea of just making hybrid enchantments instead like magma being earth+fire. That way I don't have to change the whole enchantment system.