Re: Audiowizards giveaway 10 Copys

grryfindore wrote:
marko wrote:
grryfindore wrote:

Hi there,
All the winners should've recieved the keys by now, Grats guys.
You will need to input the code in the respective stores of your platform of choice, and the store should then allow you to download a copy of the game.
I have sent along links with instructions, just in case.
@Socheat, nobody has been that bad so far, but yeah, I wish some people'd at least read, some emails I got were so...
anyway. big_smile

Np thetechguy, totally understandable.
btw, If you didn't win a copy from this giveaway, you might want to keep an eye out on the forums in the days to come. hint hint. wink

Grryf

How can i download my copy from the app store?

Follow the instructions in the link in the email I sent you.
once that is done, it should automaticly start downloading, if not, go in appstore>my account>purchase> and download app from there.
or just search for audiowizards after redeeming the code....
Grryf

I didn’t get an email, make sure to send to my email below this post.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector