Re: 64 Ounce Games, Accessible Board Games

I've only watched a video of Munchkin being played, but it looked like a lot of fun. I picked Dominion as my reward, but I wanted a game that worked equally well with 2 or more players. I thought Munchkin seemed like the type of game that needed several players to make it entertaining.

They're making brailled sleeves for cards. If there's too much text, the plan is to use QR codes. They're also creating overlays for boards, but I haven't heard any details about how it's being done. They're even making braille D20 dice. I thought he mentioned 3d modelling, but I don't know enough about it to know how that would work. If you order something from them, I believe it will only be the add-ons that make it accessible. You still have to purchase the game yourself which is fine with me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector