Re: Blazblue Chronophantasma Story Boss

Why didn't you just post this in the other thread that has pretty much the same topic as yours? haha Not mad or trying to be offensive, just curious. I don't actually know... not having beat the boss yet. I can't tell exactly what your strategy is, but I do know that most times in fighting games dashing forward is a bad idea unless you know how to go on the offensive properly. Most fighting game players actually dash backwards when a match starts in order to give themselves breathing room and figure out what to do. I'l try and let you know if I have tips once I get there either in story mode or arcade.