Re: My developer problem

I want to return this topic to the discussion, it is a very good one. As a beginner, there are 3 things that you should start with. Variables, sounds, and files. Study open source with these 3 things, don't try to take other things in, to prevent confusion.

When you have a good grip on the functions of sounds and files, create a script and mix and match variables with sounds, and then add writing to files. These things alone can be used to exercise creativity and give you at least an idea of something you would like to do, combining these skills together.

This is just my opinion, I found that it helped me. If you already have a vision of a game you want to create, see how far you can get with those basics and if the pieces fall into place after some experimenting, you will be able to learn and snap the rest of the pieces in. If this approach does not work, that is ok. I just wanted to give a suggestion. And I have noticed you like to experiment and find many ways to combine things. Hope it helps!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector