Re: mortal kombat x, help and advice

Hi,

Sonifight doesn't currently have a config for MK X, only MK 9 at present.

The launchers for sonifight are the batch files in the top level directory, although it's possible you downloaded the source code rather than a pre-compiled release. After community feedback, the README.md was recently updated with a "Super Quick Start" section mentioning this. To save you looking it up it says:

SUPER QUICK START: To use SoniFight, please download a pre-compiled release from: https://github.com/FedUni/SoniFight/releases then run either the SoniFight_x86.bat file for 32-bit games (it's likely this is the one you want) or SoniFight_x64.bat for 64-bit games (currrently proof of concept only).

Sorry for any confusion.

I'm currently working on a new release that fixes / improves things, and I'll be announcing a paid user study in a few days. That is, I'll be offering to pay people for a brief Skype chat / catch-up where you try out the software and then we have a chat about it - just what works, what doesn't, and what could be improved in the future type things.

Cheers,
Al