Re: Getting into Transcription

@13
It doesn't matter if you're verified or not.  I'm sure not being verified makes it much much worse, but if you have $1000 in your Paypal and Paypal decides that maybe $5 of that is shady using whatever magic heuristic they have on the backend, the entire $1000 gets frozen until who knows when.

Once the money is moved to your bank, it is harder for them to reach out into your bank and grab it back, which massively increases your ability to spend money while other parts of your money are contested.  They can, but it requires more justification than just "We're Paypal and we said we didn't like this".  banks are much more on your side than Paypal is for a variety of reasons both from a market perspective and from a legal one.

Paypal makes money off moving money around, not off holding money and keeping your business, and when it comes down to the wire they're not willing to take a chance on anything that looks even remotely weird even if that weird is justified, and "I am getting bunches of microtransactions a day" is kind of the definition of weird.  You probably won't get banned or anything but expect your money to just randomly all be frozen at some point without warning.  But that can only happen to what's in Paypal.  So though you might need to use it to get paid, move the money out once a week or something if you want to ensure your ability to access it reliably.