Re: BGT multiplayer game a lot of ping client disconnect

@3: what is btb?
@4: well, because of that and the great packet loss and whatever else, I gave him advice that, I think, is generally aplicable and relevant for most modern games or applications of any kind, no matter in what programming language they are written: don't rely on the client!
about that thing with he doesn't know programming, well, everyone must begin somewhere, musn't one? I thought that if I explained him in a logical and clear way why not to use bgt, he would not fall in to the trap like I did, it's like an adiction, really. The thing is it was a hard time switching for me too, so I want to help people learn from my mistakes. Do you know the saying it's two beautiful to be true? well, exactly that is bgt for beginners, especially with that nicely written, all problems, one solution oficial documentation.
now that I think about it some more, it's abit like apples echo sistem, easy to enter, hard as hell to leave. Don't you think?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tdani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector