Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Rushed to Start in Online Games

Quite right. "Start now please" or "I want that game start" or "Why are we waiting?" or whatnot can seem grabby or demanding, and they might be, but they also might not be. I agree with you regarding the languages, I've seen it loads of times.
But yeah. We don't know the sorts of demands he's been getting, and if they were intended as demands or simply an example of bad translation.

Again though, if you see one of these things, you're not sure if it's a translation issue or whatnot, and it makes you a little annoyed? Totally fine. It gets my back up a little as well honestly. But there are just better ways to deal with it than to be spiteful. If it's in doubt, I tend to just wait and see what the person says afterword. Usually after two or three messages I've got a pretty good idea whether they're trying to be jerkish or just trying to ask a question and coming across in a manner they don't mean to.