I Have to Use Jaws For a Few Hours, and Here Are My Thoughts

I have a lot of processes going on my computer at the moment, and it's causing NVDA to drag like a snail through molasses in the winter time. This means that, in order for me to use my computer semi-efficiently, I must resort to switching screen readers. Here are my thoughts so far.
I love how you can set different voices for different elements of the screen reader; for example, it will say the name of the item with the main voice, and the shortcut key through the "Cuter and Message Voice" as it calls it. This is a feature I really wish NVDA had, even if only in addon form.
Is it just me, or does the Jaws cursor seem to be very clunky? I needed to use it to check the progress of my Steam download, and I had trouble clicking on things. Not sure what's going on there.
I heard that you can assign certain sounds for controls, much like the NVDA Audio Themes addon. However, I'm not exactly sure where to find that feature.
I'll update this post if I can think of anything else.