Re: Little Boss's Lemonade Stand is released!

No error for me. Pretty intresting game, and I've already mastered everything. The purchasing dynamic, he recipe, etc. As someone who comes from a family of business people I'm pretty good at these types of games.
My suggestions:
1. What Mason said. Its kinda annoying where you make a purchase, and you either have to delete something from the cart and put it back again, or you have to buy something else. Its kinda irritating to have to spend unnecessary money.
2. Seasonal pricing. I love wwhat this game is doing ith the prices. Some games unrealistically raises the prices everytime you buy, but I don't like that. But I think to make the game more challenging you can make the prices loer or raise based on the current season. Like in the summer, lemons and sugar ill be cheaper, hile in the winter posters and cups will be cheaper, while sugar and lemons more expensive. The seasons may also inpact the frequency in which its stormy, or whether or not people buy lemonade. Who buys lemonade when its -15 Celsius?
3. Markets. The online system works, howwever why not add a  market? Prices at these local markets may be cheaper, however you have a higher chance of getting rotten or spoiled lemons. But the plus side is for when you do get good lemons, your customers praise you for supporting local business and are much happier supporting you.
4. Branching out into other businesses. We're not going overboard with this one, but here me out. You can still sell lemonade, but later on, you have the option to make brownies, or sell candies. It can be a good way of adding extra game time and thinking to the game and help promoting your aim of this game, business managemtn.
I had another idea, but that would sorta take away from the game. That was franchising. You higher other kids to set up other stands for you a across the town. The franchising thing can still be sorta viable if you nclude other commodities.
Thanks and keep it up.
A little tip to you guys, don't sell your lemonade to expensive, or people will walk away, but at the same time don't go to cheap, or else you won't make any profit.
I also have the secret formula if anyone wants it Ping me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mikerschs2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cerulean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cerulean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector