Re: online jobs for the blind

Hi Guys,

I apologize that it has taken me so much time to get things posted here. It has been quite a hectic week what with trying to find more online work, getting our daughter caught up with school assignments, and all that stuff. However, things are going well, that's all that counts.

Now, here is the first of the links I will be posting. The company is called Branded Surveys. I've been filling out surveys for them now for at least three or four years, and I've had a very good experience with them. They also have a great referral program, and that's certainly a plus. If you wish to redeem points you earn for cash, you can be paid via PayPal, or you can have it deposited right into your bank account, either way is fast and secure.
Here is my referral link:
https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/reg … e076b6493a

I hope that this works for any of you who might wish to give it a try. These surveys cover a wide variety of topics, so it should be interesting for you. They usually send you invites for surveys through your email, but I would honestly say that you'd be better off just checking the site on a regular basis to see what's available. I've been doing that and it has paid off. Another thing to note is that you're not going to make millions doing this. However, if you're willing to work at it you can earn some good money with this. Every thousand points is worth $10 and those points can add up real quickly if you work at it. Any referrals you pick up that sign up using your link will also help in this.

Be on the lookout later today as I'll be posting another link for you to try as well. All the best for those of you who want to give this a shot. If you have any questions regarding this site that I mentioned here, please PM me, email me, or post something here and I'll see what I can do. Branded Surveys can also be contacted as you'll see on their site.