I'm looking into the arctis pro wireless, but some questions?

So its come that time again, something I really don't want to have to do for years again after all is said and done honestly.
I've been looking at some of the hire end options like the arctis pro wireless, Sennheiser GSP670, etc.
Particularly in relation to the arctis pro wireless, how accessible are they to manage? I know the charging station has a ton of options (most of which I doubt I really have to touch all that much). Can we access these features through the arctis engine software accessibly? The extra battery is a super attractive option, as well as some of it's monitor options. When I say accessibly, I literally mean at all. If you're able to do all that through OCR even, I'd still be interested to hear about it.
Aira is definitely an option now, something which I find I'm using more and more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector